Rob is an early riser, because the early bird gets the worm right?
A bit about Rob:
- He learned his hard honest reliable work ethic from his dad who was a tradesman.
- His mum always wanted better for her children and this is something he will strive for his children.
- His motto is that the best way to attain success is by helping build other people’s success.
- He also believes that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room.
Rob sees himself in 10 years continuing to help staff and clients achieve their financial and business goals. Outside of the office Rob is an avid sports fan, lawn enthusiast and tinkerer, with a tool collection that sees him watching YouTube videos just to (somewhat) know how to use them.
Give Rob a call for:
- Starting, Running, Growing and Exiting your Business;
- Small Business CGT Concessions;
- Inward International Taxes and Structuring;
- Australian Tax Compliance;
- Business Improvement Plans;