We’ve Got This
At McFillin Accounting you get unrivalled tax knowledge and the sort of up to date advice that you deserve from your tax specialist. We take pride in exceptional service and providing the best outcomes for you and your business.
Your tax requirements can be complex and ever changing. Each year, new regulations are introduced and changes are made that could have a positive or negative effect on your business and personal needs.
That is why you need a team of leading Brisbane accountants you can trust to take care of your interests. Whether your tax return is simple or complex, McFillin and Partners can help.
Our focus is on your overall position beyond the simple processing of historical information to the ATO. We believe that tax should be about more than compliance, and that tax effectiveness, your business’ health and wealth creation are very much intertwined.
So whether it is business tax or personal tax matters, we familiarise ourselves with your long term goals, get to know your situation, stay in touch and give you options. In this way, we help you achieve tax-effective outcomes and long-term value whilst ensuring your compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Advice Based on YOU
What separates us from the majority of taxation professionals is that personal touch.
The first thing we do when we meet a new client is we find out about and get to understand everything from your financial position to whether you have a will or if you’re appropriately insured. For example, knowing if you have a Director’s loan can make all the difference in not only your exposure / risk, but in how your personal and business tax should be approached. As a result of taking the time to know these things, we are able to best advise you moving forward.
Most often getting your personal tax return or business tax matters completed or resolved is a job that is continually pushed down the ‘to do list’. The bottom line for you is that because the McFillin and Partners team really know tax and how it relates to everything else in your bigger picture, it means you don’t have to. As a result, you have more time to focus on other areas of your business whilst your tax matters are taken care of.
McFillin Accounting are here to help you avoid it no longer and get it organised. We’re conveniently located close to Brisbane’s CBD, allowing us to work closely with businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Whether you are a sole trader, a partnership or a large business with many staff our team of business accountants has the experience to assist you with:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund administration
- Fringe Benefits Tax, BAS lodgement and GST
- PAYG (Pay as you go) & Workers Compensation
- Company Secretarial work including Annual Statements
- Advising on tax planning, structuring and due diligence
- Review of internal tax controls and systems
- Arrange the formation of structures eg Companies and Trusts
- Attend to ABN, TFN, GST, PAYG & Business Name registrations
- Liaison with relevant authorities including Australian Taxation Office, ASIC, Office of Fair Trading
And, when it comes to personal tax, our tax accountants can also help you with:
- Income Tax Return preparation and lodgement
- Form family trusts
- Liaise with authorities including Australian Taxation Office, ASIC, Office of Fair Trading on your behalf
You can contact us online or call our team on 07 3263 7030 today!