Need an SMSF Audit? We can help.
To avoid this, here are 7 things you need to ask your SMSF auditor before you consider them for an SMSF audit.
What to ask your SMSF auditor:
- Is your team experienced in this area? McFillin and Partners have a team of experienced CPA’s based at Stafford in Brisbane you can meet for a free one hour consultation.
- Are you approved and registered with ASIC as an SMSF audit firm?
- Do your staff undertake regular training to keep up to date with all relevant compliance, regulation and legislative requirements?
- Are your turn around times swift and will my personal details be treated with complete confidentiality?
- What costs are involved in an SMSF audit?
- Can you handle complex audits?
- What is your process for material breaches or compliance issues with a fund?
When it comes to your super fund you need a team that you can trust to complete your audit in a timely, confidential and accurate way.
Questions? Contact us online or call 3263 7030 to speak with our SMSF audit specialists!
When it comes to an SMSF audit and your superannuation needs it is important to know that your needs are being met at all times. At McFillin & Partners our experienced team of Brisbane accountants constantly undergo professional development to keep them up to date with SMSF compliance changes, we offer swift turn around times and an audit process that has been proven over time.